If you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault – whether on the road, in the workplace, or even a public space, you may be entitled to claim personal injury compensation.
A personal injury is defined as, any physical or psychological injury that has been caused by someone else, which has or is currently impacting your daily life.
If you have suffered an injury or illness due to someone else in the last 3 years, we can help you seek the justice you deserve.
Our panel of expert lawyers have successfully assisted clients in their claim for personal injury compensation, in the following circumstances:
- Accidents in public places
- Accidents in places of work or business
- Accidents in schools, colleges, shops or supermarkets
- Injuries from dog bites or unleashed dogs causing accidents
- Injuries caused by faulty goods
- Injuries caused by substandard services (e.g. hair & beauty treatments)
- Holiday Injury Claims
- Road Traffic Accidents (RTA)
Please get in touch for a free, no obligation consultation to find out if we can help you to get the compensation you deserve